An incredible lady I met on-line, Athena, liked my dolls so much, she decided to interview them and post them on the brilliant and eclectic blog of Avaton Kortez. I cannot thank them enough! Here is the post translated for you:
5 Goddesses I loved on my timeline, unlock themselves tonight
Sometimes Avaton gives me the keys and goes down to meet the sailors and his lads. Those few moments I am free to walk the neighbouring clouds and meet mythical persons that come out of celluloid, dreams and your fantasies. I met the girls in evenings and afternoons in different places, away from the crazy and arrogant world that made them Goddesses. And here is what they said about themselves:
The incredible Poppy Parker:
1. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time? How was it? 15 years old with a village boy in my summer holidays, so romantic!
2. Favourite restaurant? Whichever serves spicy curry.
3. Which star do you love to hate? Hate messes with my Zen.
4. Which film would you like to star in and with which part? In a remake of The Letter, the scorned woman.
5. Which song makes you want to fly? Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra.
1. What do you cook best? I do not do everyday things, I leave it to my chef.
2. Where and how would you like to die? Cher will never die my dear.
3. Cabernet or Sauvignon Blanc? Only champagne dear, those are for mere mortals.
4. Ashton Kutcher or Justin Timberlake? Why? Justin of course - and if you need an explanation, you're doing something wrong with your life!
5. Which song makes you feel like a teen? The Shoop Shoop Song.
The dramatic Brenda Starr
1. Best kiss in your life? Soundtrack? Whenever Basil St. John kisses me and Amado Mio plays in the background.
2. How do you sleep at night? With Basil.
3. What does a man have to do to never win you over? To be rude.
4. Best place you ever had a swim? Bora Bora.
5. Which song brings a tear in your eye? Someone To Watch Over Me.
The irresistible Poppy Parker, or should we say Twiggy?
1. What are you afraid of the most? Using ordinary mascara by accident.
2. Paris or New York? Only London baby! Swinging Sixties!
3. Favourite novel? Tell me a quote that has imprinted itself in your head from it. Valley Of The Dolls - ''Yes, there's one thing I do want. I want to be aware of the minutes and the seconds, and to make each one count''.
4. Ever shot someone? Which star would you easily shoot? Never touched a gun in my life, nor do I want to.
5. Which song makes you want to fall in love? The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset.
1. Favourite designer: John Galliano
2. Red-carpet look that has gotten you jealous? None, I do the best ones.
3. Have you ever kissed a woman? Sure, we must try everything!
4. Your opinion of Russel Brand? Pffff
5. Which song reminds you of the biggest love of your life? Billie Holiday - I Get Along With You Very Well